by Rajen KumarDildaar or Daag-daag? Redefining Delhi's Tagline?
Rather than forward a mail, which disturbed me no ends, to the Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit, I have thought it prudent that I share it with my readers. For, I am not sure if the mail...
Special ReportsMay 2013
According to, “The State of Food and Agriculture Report 2012”, “world agriculture needs to feed a projected population of more than 9 billion people by 2050, some 2 billion...
- FedEx Targets SMEs with Ship Site Program
- Small Business Game Plan– 2013 -Alibaba's Infograph
- Videocon Introduces Cheaper Fast Data Plans for Internet
- Rockefeller Foundation Launches '13 Centennial Innovation Challenge
- CommunicAsia2013 - Asia’smost relevant Infocomm businessevent - returns to Singapore
- Ozma Inc. of Japan Enters Exclusive Partnership with the Mileage Communications Group
- Women Steal the Show at 4th Annual Leadership Congress
- JNTO launches "Winter Gifts Promotion" Campaign for Indian Facebook fans
- Rotary Club, Bangalore South East Institutes SME Awards
- Kaspersky Small Office Security hailed as best solution for small businesses by Dennis Technology La
- VMWARE INTRODUCES ENHANCED OFFERINGS FOR SMALL AND MIDSIZE BUSINESSES
- Norton Appoints HCL Digilifeas the Distributor for Norton Mobile Security
- “Dream Yuva”
- Pan-African AgriBusiness Forum 2012: ‘Business Opportunities for Indian Companies in Africa’s Agri-
Export Potential of Herbal and Medicinal Plants in India
The demand for medicinal plant-based raw materials is growing at the rate of 15 to 25% annually worldwide. Global market size for herbal and medicinal plants is estimated at US$ 60 billion and is projected...
With 50,000 investment to 134 Cr. Turnover - He Just Dialed the Right Numbers
Now Just Dial is also launched in the United States. Just Dial was selected for its migration from a Microsoft DOS-based client server system to a web-based system powered by Red Hat Enterprise Linux....
We Will Educate Indian SMEs About the Power of the Internet
SMEs in India have a potential of great magnitude in the export segment which is largely untapped and unexplored. However, technology shift and lack of knowledge about web services are the principal impediments...
NSIC Braces up for the Next Level
Set to move to the next level of growth, NSIC is bracing up to create an all-new ecosystem to bring more and more people especially from tier II and tier III townships to have easy access to a variety...
It has been observed that in most of the market economies,...More
For much of modern history, innovation – especially of the truly radical kind – was largely seen as the domain...More
The plight of Micro and Small Enterprises [MSEs] especially Micro; due to delayed payments by buyers,...More
Economic uncertainties, post the recession has opened more vistas...More
The Kyocera Group is a diverse enterprise of 235 companies worldwide with global...More
We all know the importance of this sector and some figures available on SME sites...More
- Winner of appreciation award for promoting SMEs in India.
- 1st ever Indian magazine to penetrate tier II, III cities & the rural belt.
- Industry Partnerships include CII, FICCI, ASSOCHAM, PHDCC, AIMA, ITPO, SME Network, Federation of Indian Micro Small Enterprises (FISME)
- Official Magazine Partners for several national & international MSME events.
The Last Word
Times were when we celebrated with fervour and flavour hallowed days like 'Teacher's Day', 'Labour Day', 'Flag Day' etc. but as modern times invaded our lives, we borrowed 'days' for us. Today,...
We are looking for writers and experts to contribute original stories and articles. Send an email to email@example.com with your story idea and lets get talking.
Some of our valued contributors are...