by Rajen KumarIndia's Manufacturing Muddle
What holds Indias manufacturing sector at the back foot? Why the sector has failed to emerge from the shadow of a strong service sector which has recorded a creditable growth in the...
Special ReportsJan 2014
The 11th edition of the Doing Business Report compares business regulations for small and medium size domestic enterprises in 189 economies. This is a copublication of...
- MSME Secretary Lauds NSICs Incubation Programme
- Netmagic deploys hosting environment for Indias First SAP HANA implementation for Consul Consolidate
- Views of Mr. Ramesh Kelkar, Head of Risk, Capri Global Capital Ltd. on RBI’s Monetary Policy announc
- Clay Craft introduces a Mug Calendar 2014
- Top situations in which you can be exempt from paying tax on the forgiven debt
- Online Seminar for International Start-ups
- India's First Gaming Tablet by Simmtronics
- PlastIndia Foundation Provides Platform to Boost Tie-ups with European Cluster
Export Potential of Herbal and Medicinal Plants in India
The demand for medicinal plant-based raw materials is growing at the rate of 15 to 25% annually worldwide. Global market size for herbal and medicinal plants is estimated at US$ 60 billion and is projected...
CGTMSE SCHEME -A WIN-WIN SITUATION
Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises constitute the backbone of the Indian economy. The 26 million MSEs in India contribute roughly 10% to the GDP, employ more than 60 million people and contribute almost...
We Will Educate Indian SMEs About the Power of the Internet
SMEs in India have a potential of great magnitude in the export segment which is largely untapped and unexplored. However, technology shift and lack of knowledge about web services are the principal impediments...
NSIC Braces up for the Next Level
Set to move to the next level of growth, NSIC is bracing up to create an all-new ecosystem to bring more and more people especially from tier II and tier III townships to have easy access to a variety...
The market regulator, Securities and Exchange Board of India has allowed listing of small and medium...More
Cloud based CRM solutions in recent past had empowered small and medium...More
The plight of Micro and Small Enterprises [MSEs] especially Micro; due to delayed payments by buyers,...More
Despite the high growth rate forecasted for the SME industry a lot needs be done to make them...More
The logistics sector in India is in for a rapid growth. Quality of infrastructure, fast changing technology and...More
- Winner of appreciation award for promoting SMEs in India.
- 1st ever Indian magazine to penetrate tier II, III cities & the rural belt.
- Industry Partnerships include CII, FICCI, ASSOCHAM, PHDCC, AIMA, ITPO, SME Network, Federation of Indian Micro Small Enterprises (FISME)
- Official Magazine Partners for several national & international MSME events.
The Last Word
January every year used to be the Great Film Month in Delhi. International Film Festival of India, IFFI used to take place a great get together of film buffs. Youngsters with a taste for the...
We are looking for writers and experts to contribute original stories and articles. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your story idea and lets get talking.