by Rajen KumarIndia's Manufacturing Muddle
What holds Indias manufacturing sector at the back foot? Why the sector has failed to emerge from the shadow of a strong service sector which has recorded a creditable growth in the...
Special ReportsMar 2014
When you have just decided to go ahead and chase your dream of higher studies, the one you had sidelined for quite some time now, you realize the road ahead is not so...
On the Stands
Pan-African AgriBusiness Forum 2012: ‘Business Opportunities for Indian Companies in Africa’s Agri-
1. Trade flows between India and Africa reached $60bn in 2011, and India’s Government wants to take it to $90bn by 2015, from US$70 billion set earlier.
2. India’s Government recently promised $5bn of loans on easy terms over the next three years for Africans willing to trade with India.
- Winner of appreciation award for promoting SMEs in India.
- 1st ever Indian magazine to penetrate tier II, III cities & the rural belt.
- Industry Partnerships include CII, FICCI, ASSOCHAM, PHDCC, AIMA, ITPO, SME Network, Federation of Indian Micro Small Enterprises (FISME)
- Official Magazine Partners for several national & international MSME events.
The Last Word
January every year used to be the Great Film Month in Delhi. International Film Festival of India, IFFI used to take place a great get together of film buffs. Youngsters with a taste for the...
We are looking for writers and experts to contribute original stories and articles. Send an email to email@example.com with your story idea and lets get talking.