by Rajen KumarDildaar or Daag-daag? Redefining Delhi's Tagline?
Rather than forward a mail, which disturbed me no ends, to the Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit, I have thought it prudent that I share it with my readers. For, I am not sure if the mail...
Special ReportsMay 2013
According to, “The State of Food and Agriculture Report 2012”, “world agriculture needs to feed a projected population of more than 9 billion people by 2050, some 2 billion...
On the Stands
Pan-African AgriBusiness Forum 2012: ‘Business Opportunities for Indian Companies in Africa’s Agri-
1. Trade flows between India and Africa reached $60bn in 2011, and India’s Government wants to take it to $90bn by 2015, from US$70 billion set earlier.
2. India’s Government recently promised $5bn of loans on easy terms over the next three years for Africans willing to trade with India.
- Winner of appreciation award for promoting SMEs in India.
- 1st ever Indian magazine to penetrate tier II, III cities & the rural belt.
- Industry Partnerships include CII, FICCI, ASSOCHAM, PHDCC, AIMA, ITPO, SME Network, Federation of Indian Micro Small Enterprises (FISME)
- Official Magazine Partners for several national & international MSME events.
The Last Word
Times were when we celebrated with fervour and flavour hallowed days like 'Teacher's Day', 'Labour Day', 'Flag Day' etc. but as modern times invaded our lives, we borrowed 'days' for us. Today,...
We are looking for writers and experts to contribute original stories and articles. Send an email to email@example.com with your story idea and lets get talking.