by Rajen KumarIndia's Manufacturing Muddle
What holds Indias manufacturing sector at the back foot? Why the sector has failed to emerge from the shadow of a strong service sector which has recorded a creditable growth in the...
Special ReportsMar 2014
When you have just decided to go ahead and chase your dream of higher studies, the one you had sidelined for quite some time now, you realize the road ahead is not so...
SEMINARY - Special Supplement, Oct-Dec'2011
Alleem Knowledge Center
More than a decade old organization,
It is the outcome of his visionary thought and leadership skills to impart knowledge among business professionals irrespective of the culture, religion and geographic boundaries.
Almost 2,500 professional, executives have attended Alleem Business Congresses in the past three years. The 4th Annual Sustainable Development and Inclusive Growth will be held on the 10th of April 2012. In the January event of Leadership and Management Congress, top Sharjah government; semi government and private officials and key business decision makers gathered to listen to the experts discuss latest trends and best practices in Leadership and management.
1. 3rd Leadership & Management Congress:Held : 10 January, 2012
2. Sustainable Development & Inclusive Growth Congress- Upcoming : 10 April , 2012
3. 4th Project Management Congress: Upcoming : 10 July , 2012
What do these Congresses mean for Businesses and Enterprises?
- Expand your network of successful, energetic, well-connected and supportive leaders
- Discover your own unique voice and leadership style
- Revitalize, engage, inspire and be inspired
- Learn how technology, economy, society and environment are shaping the future
- Share and clarify your ideas for growth and expansion
- Learn how to create a work environment and culture where employees can articulate their needs, feel valued and use their talents and balance professional and personal life.
Building leadership skills and enhancing the capacity of iniduals and organizations to address local and global challenges constitute a vital part of the Alleem Executive Education Programs's mission. The programs is implemented by the Alleem connect professionals with peers and colleagues around the world, to gain the skills and international perspectives that they will need to forge solutions to global challenges.
Hard Development Programs
- Sustainable Development & Inclusive Growth
- Management - Skills and Application
- Managing Successful Projects
- Sustainable Idea Management
- Sustainable Idea Management
- Marketing Management
- If It's Not Now, When?
- If Not You, Then Who?
- If It's Not Here, Then Where?
Alleem Executive Education Program
PHONE - 06-5689770
FAX - 06-5696770
1610, Sharjah - UAE.
Media coverage link of
- Winner of appreciation award for promoting SMEs in India.
- 1st ever Indian magazine to penetrate tier II, III cities & the rural belt.
- Industry Partnerships include CII, FICCI, ASSOCHAM, PHDCC, AIMA, ITPO, SME Network, Federation of Indian Micro Small Enterprises (FISME)
- Official Magazine Partners for several national & international MSME events.
The Last Word
January every year used to be the Great Film Month in Delhi. International Film Festival of India, IFFI used to take place a great get together of film buffs. Youngsters with a taste for the...
We are looking for writers and experts to contribute original stories and articles. Send an email to email@example.com with your story idea and lets get talking.